Specialty | Entre Volcanes 300 gmRegular price $26.00
- Origin: The Regions of San Miguel Dueñas, Alotenango, and Ciudad Vieja, within Antigua, Sacatepequez, Guatemala
- Producer: San Miguel Mill, 500 Small Producers
- Variety: Mixed Varieties
- Process: Traditional fully washed, 24-hour mucilage fermentation in open-air ceramic tanks
- Drying time: approximately 6 days on patios and 1 day in mechanical dryer
- Drying temperature: 26°C Max. - 24°C Min.
- Altitude: 1500 - 2000 mas
Light - Medium Roast
Almond Nougat, Dried Fruits, Apricot and Raisin, Lemon Ice Tea, Texturally Amazing
Entre Volcanes is a small producer program developed by San Miguel Mill in Antigua, Guatemala. This program includes around 500 small producers to this day. San Miguel provides technical assistance through a team of agronomists, farm visits, and financing to the producers in the program year round, making it a team effort to grow the best cherries that will later be delivered to San Miguel mill for processing.
The Entre Volcanes program focuses on working with producers from San Miguel Dueñas, Alotenango, and Ciudad Vieja, all inside the denomination of origin limits for a Genuine Antigua.
The Entre Volcanes program also supports its producers with seedlings, a medical and dental clinic on San Miguel’s grounds, and other benefits like financing, cheaper fertilizers, among other best practices programs.